Tuesday, February 2, 2010

40 weeks and no shadow!!!

Hi All - as you already know, today is Groundhog Day and it is also my due date! It's hard to believe that it's been 10 months. It's even harder to believe that lil' dude hasn't made his appearance! It's all good, though, I like my things well done!

So, since I can't blog about labor and all, I thought that I'd take this time to share his nursery. Now, there is a wall that I can not show because while he isn't completely named, the wall shows some elements of what we are thinking. :) Either way, I think that you'll get the gist of his decor. We sure hope that he likes it!

Enjoy!!!













Oh, here is his little space in my bedroom downstairs...



4 comments:

Carrie C said...

hey Shon-where did you get that pillow with the orange dog on it? I must have one!!

Patterson said...

Everything looks great, and I can't wait for him to arrive!

Katherine said...

I LOVES IT! Baby G is going to be so happy and cozy in his new digs!!!

K K said...

I was just thinking today I wanted you to send me some nursery pics so I can see it! So glad you are back to your blog! LOVE the nursery! It turned out sooo cute. Hope he is on his way... maybe tonight?! ;-) -kristin