Hi All - Happy New Year and all that good stuff! I know that it has been over a year since I actually posted a blog and since then, a lot of wonderful things have happened in our lives. But, where do I start??? Since I've always been quite envious of those of you out there with kids because you have things to actually share, I've decided to really use this thing to share the going-ons with my wonderful pregnancy and the welcoming of our sweet little boy!
I know that I am a little late to discuss my wonderful pregnancy at length, as I am now 39 weeks pregnant. However, I can try to re-track some pivotal moments that may still interest you, and keep you up-to-date on how the new little addition is growing and molding our lives once he arrives.
God has truly blessed Chris and I with a smooth and enjoyable 10 months! (I'd do it again!) So, I looking forward to sharing all the love, joy and hiccups that we encounter as we strap in for this life-long, wonderful journey!
So sit tight and enjoy the ride!

1 comment:
Good things come to those who wait (re: new blog post). YAY!
Post a Comment