Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chris' Transformation - Part Deux

Hello! So, here is the update that I promised. My Chrissy Poo is sooooo cute. He went for his first "real" hair cut in almost six years! Now many of you have responded and asked if he's made it to his "weight loss goal," and the answer is not quite. But, please cheer us on as we begin our "Couples Boot Camp" this coming Wednesday, "Spartan and Athena" at our local Y. The funny thing is, I think that this haircut may have helped in more ways than one b/c he has shaved off like five years, literally! See for yourself!!!



4 comments:

jen mowrer said...

What a HOTTIE.

Carrie C said...

People are going to think you are having an affair-Chris looks SO different. I like the short hair;)-Carrie

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it!!!! Run it!!!

Unknown said...

I am ROLLING!!!!! Chris, you look SO YOUNG! You should have done this long ago!

Shon, I know you are SICED!!!! ARe you going to shave your head next?????!!! Well, not shave, but get your old short cut back???